Logotipo Jaleo Madrid Spanish School

Immerse Yourself in Spanish! Spanish long-term course

Our intensive Spanish course is perfect for students who need a student visa in order to come to Spain. Our long-term intensive course matches all requirements and is offered during the whole year in our school in Madrid.

We have the privilege of educating students from across the globe! On our interactive map, you’ll discover the countries represented by our current and former Spanish students.

Together, let’s complete the map and celebrate the diverse backgrounds of our language learners!

What's included?

20 classes / week

Welcome breakfast

Welcome pack

First book

Attendance certificate

We are a Spanish school accredited by the Institute Cervantes, so we are authorized to issue enrollments letters for those students who need to receive a visa, which are recognized as official proof of study by Spanish consulates and embassies. We will provide you with all the necessary assistance and information.

Contact with us & we’ll give you all the info!

Receive a personalized proposal!

If you like it, make a partial payment (25% of the total)

Jaleo Madrid send you the necessary documents

Start your Spanish program in Jaleo

Start living your adventure in Spanish with Jaleo in Madrid!

Fast info

More info

EU/Swiss citizens

Citizens of the European Union don’t need a visa to come to Spain. European Union citizens are required to apply for a NIE (foreigner identity number) only if they plan to stay in Spain for more than 3 months. More info here.

Non EU/Swiss citizens

For Non-European Union nationals the process to obtain a student visa in Spain can be difficult, depending on your country or how long you want to stay, different regulations are applied.

Most of nationalities do not need a visa to study in Spain for less than 90 days, unless you come from a country for which a visa is required to enter Spain normally. You can check if you require a visa for your 3 month stay clicking here.

However, if you plan to study Spanish for more than three months, you are required to have a visa. The process begins in your home country, where you have to begin the application. Please, always consult with the embassy. We can’t give you a full list of requirements for each country. More info here.

Visa denial and cancelations

In case your visa is denied, we will refund of all amounts paid, except a 250€ administration charge, as long as the cancellation is made at least 10 working days prior to the starting date of the course. In order to get the refund of the payment, Jaleo Madrid has to receive a written communication.

The refund will only be made upon presentation of an official rejection letter from the Spanish Consulate or Embassy, in which name, passport number and the type of visa/renewal requested are clearly visible (appropriately dated, signed, and stamped).

If the cancellation is not made following the conditions above, whether the
student has arrived in Spain or not, the school don’t allow any refund of program fees.

Do you have questions?

We’re here to help, just a click away. Whatever assistance you require, we’re prepared to provide it. You can reach out to us by sending a message via WhatsApp, or if you prefer, you can fill out the form below.

Want information?